Legal Articles

What if my needs change after the divorce?

There is always a possibility that your divorce agreement needs to be modified after the divorce has been finalized. If this is the case, you should speak with a post-divorce issues lawyer as soon as possible. The sooner you speak with an attorney, the sooner your issue can be resolved and your agreement adjusted accordingly. Our attorneys concentrate in Massachusetts family law matters including divorce. We serve the entire Boston North Shore region including Beverly, Marblehead, and Salem, MA.

Email Us
close slider

Get A Case Evaluation

We are happy to provide a consultation to all first time clients.

Please complete the form below and we will contact you.

Call Now ButtonCall (617) 523-3622