Salem, Massachusetts Attorneys
We Are A Full-Service Family Law Firm
Tangusso Law is a full-service family law firm in Salem, Massachusetts. We trace our roots back a century to 1913, when Sebastian Tangusso established the firm. Now in our third generation, we continue to carry on a core legacy of personal service in family law cases.
Our attorneys practice in all areas of family law, including:
- Divorce: We protect clients’ interests in complex property division, alimony determinations and same-sex divorces. We also handle uncontested cases.
- Child custody: Our attorneys handle child custody and visitation, child support, paternity and out-of-state relocations. One of our lawyers also provides guardian ad litem services.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: We assist parties in drafting and negotiating marital agreements.
- Contempt orders: Our lawyers help clients enforce child custody, child support and divorce orders through contempt proceedings.
- Modifying court orders: We represent clients seeking to modify or oppose proposed modifications of court orders, including those addressing child custody, alimony and child support.
- Restraining orders: Our attorneys handle restraining order proceedings (also called protective orders or abuse prevention orders).
We also provide estate planning services for individuals and families. Our lawyers are knowledgeable in the many areas of law that intersect with family law, including real estate, business law and domestic violence.
Advice You Can Trust
With nearly 40 years of experience, Attorney Tangusso brings a strong legal background to every case. He is passionate about what he does, and takes pride in doing it well. Whether you are facing a complicated high-asset divorce or a straightforward custody matter, Attorney Tangusso will work diligently to meet your legal needs.
As a small firm, we enjoy the ability to provide personal, hands-on guidance. We work directly with clients throughout the life of their cases. We understand the financial and emotional difficulties our clients face, and we provide compassionate legal services to alleviate their burdens.
To discuss your legal concerns with Attorney Tangusso, please contact us at 617-523-3622.