Legal Articles

What do I do if I am concerned about paternity issues?

Paternity issues affect many different aspects of child rearing. For example, if you have been paying court-ordered child support and it turns out that the child is not yours, you have a right to stop supporting that child. On the other side, if the father of your child refuses to support his child, it may be necessary to prove paternity. We have dealt with all aspects of paternity issues in Massachusetts, and our Salem paternity lawyers are very familiar with the process. If you have concerns about paternity, the best thing for you to do is to contact an attorney who is familiar with family law.

Email Us
close slider

Get A Case Evaluation

We are happy to provide a consultation to all first time clients.

Please complete the form below and we will contact you.

Call Now ButtonCall (617) 523-3622